* Students under 18 need their parents’ written permission in order to be enrolled.
* The school is closed on public holidays.
* The enrolment fee for the courses is €35,00. A €70.00 enrolment fee, to cover the preparation and forwarding of all pertinent documents, is charged to applicants requiring a study permit.
* Private tutorial can be cancelled 24 hours in advance; otherwise, the student will be charged.
* Cancellation must be communicated via fax or e-mail. The €150.00 deposit and €35.00 enrolment fee will be forfeit in the event of cancellation. Credit may however be accrued to use for another booking in the same calendar year.
* There are no reimbursements for those students who start the course late or who have to interrupt their course.
* When a 20 hour/week group course for 5-8 participants has less than 5 students in the class, the hours will be reduced as follows: 3/4 students 3 hours instead of 4 hours per day, 2 students 2 hours instead of 4 hours per day, 1 student 1 hour instead of 4 per day.
* The accommodation is available for the students from the day before the beginning of the course to the day following the end of it. It is possible to ask for further days of stay.
* In the school’s lodgings, students will have to maintain a suitable behaviour in order not to disturb the owners or any other tenants. The presence of guests must be communicated.
* Students who cause damage in the teacher’s house, to the other accommodation or at school, will be liable.
* The school is not responsible for the students in case of accidents outside the school or in case of illness, loss, theft of objects or any other damage.
* For any legal action or dispute, Reggio Emilia’s law court will be competent.
* HEALTH ASSISTANCE: It is advisable for those students coming from other countries outside the European Community to procure health insurance in their home countries.
* VISA AND RESIDENT PERMIT: To those citizens belonging to the EU, no
VISA is required to enter Italy. The other non European students have to address the Italian embassies in their countries in order to get information about the study visa or they can check: www.poliziadistato.it - http://vistoperitalia.esteri.it/home/it
* Information about you is necessary to provide exclusively services about formation and occasional communication for administrative purposes, execution of anonymous statistics studies, in order to publish news about our work and offers. About the purposes mentioned before, the treatment of personal data is done not only by manual procedures in writing registrations, but also by logic information related to the same purposes, in a way to provide security and discretion for personal data. The purposes by which the data may be informed are for the regular data and the Commercial Studies for meeting the fiscal obligations determined by law.
* Reggio Lingua also informs you that in accordance to art. 7 from Law Decreet 196/2003, the students will have rights to: know about the existence of a file containing data concerned to them; be informed about the name of the person in charge of using personal data; obtain (by request) the confirmation of personal data existence, its communication, and also the purposes for its use; cancellation or changing all or part of data stored in case of law violation; the update, correction, and data integration; disagree, completely or in part, by legitimate reasons, with having their data stored; change their own authorization, not agreeing completely or in part, with the use of their personal data for commercial information purposes, or market researches, or similar commercial communication. At any time the clients will be able to have free access to their own data in order to update, change, integrate it, or only disagree about its use, making a request by registered mail, fax to Reggio Lingua Snc, with official location in 42121 Reggio Emilia, Viale dei Mille n. 2, as well as by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* The responsible for the use of personal data is: Reggio Lingua Snc
* The responsible person for personal data is: Daniela Vezzani
* Location where personal data is treated: Viale dei Mille 2 - 42121 Reggio Emilia.