TEACHING QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Literary Studies from the University of Turin, Faculty of Magisterium, Turin
- II level Ditals certification in teaching Italian to foreigners, obtained at University for Foreigners of Siena
- Master in Europlanning, obtained at the Training Center in European planning - Europroject Training Center, Venice International University, Isola of San Servolo, Venice
- 11 years of experience as a teacher of Italian to foreigners at the state school CPIA of Asti
- 7 years of experience as a permanent literature teacher in state secondary school in the province of Asti
- 10 years of experience as a kindergarten teacher.
- I have been a professor of Italian since 1994, I worked first as an educator, then as a nursery school teacher, then middle school and now I teach Italian to adults.
We will be able to practice the Italian language at my home in everyday life or with more formal lessons.
I have ten years of experience in accompanying students towards the linguistic certification of Italian and I am a CELI examiner. An initial test will allow us to identify the level from which to start and together we will choose the
strategies that best meet the needs of the individual student.HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
I love the French culture and language. I love spending time with people, making new acquaintances and being open to cultural exchanges. I love the world of volunteering and solidarity. I like going for walks and visiting new places.
My husband works as a clerk and our children attend the Faculty of Computer Engineering in Turin. They are all passionate about music and perform with various bands, we have saxophones, guitars, drums and piano in our home.
Our family likes to welcome those who bring a new culture with them and we offer a stay where you can breathe in the scents of our hills.ACCOMMODATION, FACILITIES AND LOCAL AREA
We live in a historic country house, with a large courtyard and surrounding greenery, in an oasis of peace, but with the possibility of animating the days with music and outings. The closest city is Asti, rich in medieval art and more. Turin is an hour's drive away.EXCURSIONS AND LOCAL ATTRACTIONS
Montemagno (Asti) is located in the heart of Monferrato, a winegrowing landscape of hills of UNESCO heritage.
We will have the opportunity to make excursions in the area, see medieval villages, make visits to wineries and taste typical local foods.