Reggio Lingua s.n.c.
Viale dei Mille, 2
42121 Reggio Emilia
+39 340 8537630
+39 348 5901718
+39 0522 454777
The school is closed on the following public holidays:
- Easter Day and Easter Monday
- April 25th: Liberation Day
- May 1st: International Workers Day
- June 2nd: Republic Day
- August 15th: Assumption Day
- November 1st: All Saints’ Day
- November 24: St. Prospero
- December 8th: Immaculate Conception Day
- Christmas Holiday
The italian language school Reggio Lingua is located in the old city center of Reggio Emilia, in the heart of Emilia Romagna. Bologna and Milan are the closest big cities to Reggio Emilia and are easily reached from abroad by both air and rail.
Reggio Emilia has two railway stations:
- STAZIONE CENTRALE F.S.
located in Piazzale Marconi 1, in the city centre.
- STAZIONE ALTA VELOCITA' MEDIOPADANA
located 4 kilometres from the city centre, this ‘high speed train’ station is connected by a 10 minute bus service or taxi ride from outside the station entrance to the city centre.
If you arrive by plane, the nearest airport to Reggio Emilia is in Bologna (about 60 kilometres). From the “G. Marconi” Airport in Bologna you have three options:
- 1.Take a bus to the to Bologna train station: the airport is 6 km away from Bologna’s train station, one of the most important Italian railway hubs. From the station you can take the train to Reggio Emilia.
- Bologna STAZIONE CENTRALE is connected to Reggio Emilia by:
- a 45 minute train ride to the Stazione Centrale F.S. in Piazzale Marconi, 1, in the city centre.
- a 20 minute ALTA VELOCITA'/HIGH SPEED train to the Mediopadana station located 4 kilometres from the centre of Reggio Emilia.
- Rent a car. Take the highway A1 towards Milan and take Reggio Emilia's exit.
- Take a taxi (tel. 051/372727; 051/534141)
You can also easily get to Reggio Emilia from the following airports:
- Milan Linate is 30 minutes away by bus from the Milan Railway Station.
- Milan Malpensa is about 40 minutes away by train or 50 by bus to the Milan Railway Station.
Milan STAZIONE CENTRALE is connected to Reggio Emilia by:
FROM OTHER CITIES IN ITALY
- a 1 hour 20 minute train ride to the Stazione Centrale F.S. in Piazzale Marconi, 1, in the city centre.
- a 45 minute ALTA VELOCITA'/HIGH SPEED train to the Mediopadana station located 4 km from the centre of Reggio Emilia.
HOW TO REACH REGGIO LINGUA
- From the “Valerio Catullo” Airport there is a bus every 20 minutes from 6:35 am to 11:35 pm to Verona’s railway station, where you can take a train to Reggio Emilia or you can rent a car and take Motorway A22 in Verona Nord towards Modena. In Campogalliano take Motorway A1 to Milan and exit at Reggio Emilia.
- The airport is 30 minutes by car or 20 minutes by train from Reggio Emilia
- Reggio Lingua is located in Viale dei Mille 2 in the centre of Reggio Emilia, the school is just a 5 minute walk from the Stazione Centrale F.S. in Piazzale Marconi, 1.
- Guests arriving at the Mediopadana station can catch a bus or taxi from outside the station entrance to Reggio Lingua. The 4 km journey takes about 15 minutes.
For information about train schedules, see: